Friday, 1 July 2016

Mini crafts

Hello!

So I have been making mini crafts with Jess- with toilet rolls!

Here we have made our family :P


They are now proudly standing on her bookshelf "holding hands" - Might expand this to grandma and nanny etc.....

Inspired by pinterest we started an ice cream shop- such a simple idea but hours of fun! Think will make a stand and signs for her..... Will paint the pegs brown for proper flakes- and will try to make more of a cone...





For her birthday we got some craft kits so will start them very soon :)

I made some balloon models for her birthday - I hate balloons always think they will burst in my face but I faced my fear so to speak and actually balloon twisting/modelling was quite fun (apart from fingers hurt from trying to tie them)



Other news:

Nearly finished the never ending jacket! One more sleeve to go :P then I can start the two mitten orders and send them off ASAP!

Have a few knitting WIPs to start/finish but they can be done whenever :)

So thats it for now- need to catchup on other crafty blogs :) Linking with Handmade Monday

Thanks for reading x

6 comments:

  1. Seeing your crafts this weeks, reminds me of Blue Peter, always used to bug Mum for the washing up liquid bottles.

    Have a good week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love getting crafty with the kiddies, I always had great fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you have a crafty little one! The last time my boys wanted to be crafty was a few months ago when they wanted to make masks. They both ended up making things that made me question what bank they wanted to rob?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had great fun together:) I am never allowed to throw a toilet roll away. My sons stash of boxes for crafting is getting a little out of hand!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what fun you've been having! I always wonder what to do with the mountains of toilet rolls we get through! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's such fun to make things together, I'm sure you both had a great time

    ReplyDelete