Friday, 15 July 2016

Baby vest

Hello everyone!

So im now 3 days overdue with baby- urgh hopefully soon he will make his arrival (and this could be my last post for abit) but in the meantime I finished the baby vest (1st time knitting one) and sent off my last mitten order :)

Here is the vest:



Here are the mittens:

There will be a product review later on this month (won a book fold)- remember if you want me to review any of your crafts please do get in touch! 

I have also nested this week quite abit and half sorted out my craft cupboard :D

Thats all from me for now- many thanks for reading!

Linking with Handmade Monday


xxx


7 comments:

  1. These are such sweet baby clothes. I wish you all the best for the arrival of your new little one. My best to you, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Jenny. Fingers crossed you do not have to wait much longer, with the heat wave due.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :) Still here lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you in this heat... Hope baby arrives soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *GOOD LUCK, SWEETIE*!! :-D
    We're ALL going to be wanting Pics next week!!
    BTW, if he's not "out" by the time you read this, take a crochet hook to him!
    ;-}
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great, and I'm looking forward to seeing you and the baby soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely! Hope the little one arrives soon! Even if you don't post for a little while (understandable!) I hope you let us know!

    ReplyDelete