Sunday, 13 March 2016

Forever Princess Hat

Hello everyone :) This week I have a new make for you all to see:

Anna inspired hat- I will be calling it Forever Princess!




Im halfway through the back of the baby jacket and I will be starting a baby hat this week for baby :)

Also thinking of etsy shop but still unsure now summer is approaching if to do it after craft fair (hoping will be November) At least I will know what stock I will have left over (or would this not matter?) 

Short post today - next week will show you my wedding folder!
Thanks for visiting and will be linking up with Handmade Monday


2 comments:

  1. The Princess hat is co cute and can see kid's in playgrounds wearing your creations and having fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hat, I'm liking the forever princess name too. For etsy you can specify that you make to order, so you wouldn't need to have a stock of them.

    ReplyDelete