Sunday, 19 July 2015

Catchup

Hello!

Last time I blogged was to show you jess finished dress but since then time has just gone so fast not been able to blog :(

First of all Jess party went well and she had so much fun- she wore the dress for abit but was a hot day. Had her mates round in the morning then had an hours break (she napped) then had family over so by Sunday I was exhausted to do anything!
 (blanked jess face due to privacy)


Weekend after I went to London with my mum for the Free From show in Olympia and a BSL street party on the Saturday- the Sunday went for a family bbq then jess was ill with tonsillitis :(

Last few weeks of term and revision for maths, lit and theory tests made sure I have not picked up the knitting needles but now its the summer holiday (and the exams should be done soon....fingers x) I can have abit more time to craft! Just feel like when I get going something stops me for abit :S

Anyway it was my birthday yesterday and I got a cooking thermometer so again hope to make some more sweets that I couldnt do without the thermometer :) look forward to testing it out!

So a catchup (again) post from me and have popped onto other blogs to also catchup on what they have been upto!

Normal craft will resume very soon :P

Linking with Handmade Monday


x




7 comments:

  1. You sound very busy, looking forward to seeing your creative creations xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, although a little late.

    The dress looks so pretty and am sure Jess had a whale of a time. Life sometimes gets in the way and things have to be parked but good to have you back

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks very pretty in her dress. Enjoy the summer holidays

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress, a gorgeous colour. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you have been very busy. I do hope you have a fun summer and that you have time to create some more beautiful things. My best to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks everyone :) already started some knitting - will reveal all in next post :P x

    ReplyDelete