Sunday, 25 January 2015

Sketches....

Last night I wanted to do a few sketches so I got my book out and drew a few piccys!

1st I wanted to draw a figurine (or anatomical model?):


Then I attempted Anna from frozen, one without a tutorial and the other with:

Then wanted to attempt to copy a photo of my Jess- but not that happy with it think the face is all wrong but learning what I need to work on:


Linking up with Sunday Sketches :)


8 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing your cute sketches, what great practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you started out trying to draw from memory. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet faces! They are charming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful sketches! And "learnings" too! I see a gift. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to slow down and enjoy what your doing. I hope you continue to do drawings and learning as you go along.

    ReplyDelete