Monday, 3 November 2014

Hello!

Hello all

Sorry I have not been on for abit- had a little break :) Motivation was also a huge factor in the break as didnt feel like doing anything crafty :( plus timewise was another big factor..... the only craft stuff I have done/kept up are my lessons :P love making resources or using sweets as revision aids :P

The big knit I have decided to keep what I have made and add to them and send next year - so hopefully have alot more to give to them :)

Yesterday I made a makeshift car park for jess and a few days ago we got the paints out :P so this week has helped me get back into swing of making things :)

I have a few craft ideas that I want to make (one is out of tins and and another out of spare shells) oh and knitted virus still needs to be made.....would also love to get back into drawing more- esp using charcoal! Here is the link to my quick olaf drawings I also done yesterday - http://just-jennywren.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/olaf-drawings.html

So for now here are some pics of jess crafts this week:




 mummy, daddy and jess!

We also printed out some paper dolls and clothes- good half a mornings fun:

Thanks for reading! Will now pop over to handmade harbour to check out other crafty peoples week :) 





4 comments:

  1. I love your crafty car park, and the portraits of you all painted by Jess are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy! That carpark is fantastic! I love a bit of recycling and always think it is a great message to pass on to our kids! besides who doesn't love a box!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the car park. I bet that has been a lot of fun to play with. Just shows you don't need to spend a fortune on toys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all need a break Jenny and nothing wrong with that, enjoy your time with Jess and the drive will come back. Take care x

    ReplyDelete