Hello all
Quick post to say sorry I have not been around but life has been hectic :( but im slowly getting back to my crafts :p and possibly learning some new ones (will of course post here of all what learnt etc) as thinking of going on some summer courses :P
New layout is in process (adding all crafts not just one type) and will add a section of all crafts I will do with Jess :)
Good to be back!
:D
Forgot to say I am now onto the 2nd sleeve of jess jumper :) x
ReplyDeleteWelcome back to the land of blogging. Sometimes a break does us good for whatever reason, I always find I now accept any breaks from my love of sewing and think I need that rest. Looking forward to seeing the completed Jess jumper, take care x
ReplyDeleteWelcome back to blogging, I know how hard it is to find regular time for blogging, especially with a little one to look after.
ReplyDeleteGlad you've returned to your blog. Looking forward to seeing some of your new creations! And of course the Jess Jumper! xx
ReplyDelete