This is what is inside - many WIP!
Here they are taken out! I have another hat, another wrist warmer (using cable stitch), an angel from Lets Knit mag, another baby blanket (as a toy), a pattern book, a how to crochet book and a notepad to put down notes where I am on each project (and to hold the loose pattern papers).
This is the side pouch
I have a row counter, a needle, a crochet hook, some thread, hand cream (as hands get dry after a while), tape measure, a pen, a fork (yes a fork- for pom pom making), scissors and abit of old yarn.
So that is what is in my bag at the moment :)
Whats in yours?
Many thanks for reading!





Great post, great blog and what a lovely full knitting bag YUM :)
ReplyDeleteThanks hun- I like to keep busy and there are so many projects I want to do ;) think I might need a bigger bag!
ReplyDelete