My first link up!
Last night I finished my 2nd baby/toddler hat which will be an xmas prezzie for a friend- (jess pen pal) hope it fits!
Pic just before finishing it off
Took abit longer to do as have been busy with maths and work (and being ill) but takes about a week so far on average.
What do you think?
Many thanks for reading!
Justjennywren
it's really sweet, what a lovely present! :)
ReplyDeletemany thanks! x
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute hat - I love the way the top turns out. I'm sure it will be a special gift for your friend's little one.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Handmade Monday madness - it's a beautiful hat, and I just love the main shade of blue.
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely things! you're obviously a speedy knitter! Will you be posting anything today? I have, er, one glove, so might have to wait until next week :)
ReplyDeletethanks girls :) took about a week to knit :) yep grace just posted one ;) well done on the glove- looking forward to seeing the finished pair x
ReplyDeletegrace just seen your glove post- they are brill!
ReplyDelete