Sunday, 15 May 2016

This week....

Hello everyone!

It has been a busy week in Justjennywren world! I finished my first order and will be posting it off to Somerset tomorrow! Here it is:


Love the colours :) 

Also in writing world I entered a competition and it got selected! :P read about it here: 


In other craft news I attempted some face painting doodles for fun (as want to try new crafts this year) here are a few paintings: 





Was fun! 

Onto sleeves for knitted jacket for baby so will upload finished piccy soon :D

Phew busy craft week!

Had an email back from a possible fair next year and they said yes and if like to have a stall this year! Im thinking it over but the fair is The Essex Baby Show!!! so a big one :s

Now onto order 2 of mittens :) 

Hope everyone had a lovely week and been up to lots! 

Linking up with Handmade Monday :) 



x

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the order, onwards and upwards!
    I used to face paint at my kids school (what feels like a million years ago) for fete's that sort of thing. Little motifs like you have done here were really popular, girls used to like them on their cheeks and boys used to go for a lots of "tattoo" like designs on their arms and hands (daleks, skull and cross bones, simple dragons, that sort of thing)
    They were better than full faces for little kids too who couldn't sit still for long or who had sensitive skin.
    Good luck with your orders - exciting times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mitts are so cute and am sure will be loved. Getting orders is fun and wishing you many more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your order. I love the mittens and the fancy packaging, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your order. I'm sure it will be the first of many.

    ReplyDelete