Sunday, 1 May 2016

Mrs Humpty Dumpty

Hello everyone!

Cannot believe we are in May! :S

Im halfway through the basic accounts course- its really helpful :) I have also finished making a newborn hat for a friend and started some sewing!

Here is the newborn hat- getting quicker at these (as find chunky wool im quick but normal wool im slow)

Nice and simple :)

Here is my sewing project that I completed last night - Mrs Humpty Dumpty :P


Made her out of Jess old clothes :) Found the idea on pinterest :)

Im now halfway through the teddy:


Was nice to get back on the sewing machine 

Have a few things left on the to-craft list (Main things need to finish ) slowly ticking things off :) Also have three crafts that I want to try before baby arrives..... watch this space :P

We also had zoe zebra from nursery stay with us this week and she watched me sew :) 


Also started my first mitten order of three- love the colour combo- will show you in next weeks post :) 


What have you been upto?

Linking up with Handmade Monday



x

3 comments:

  1. The hat is so cute. I could not live without my machines, think they are my second set of limbs, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little hat looks so cute in white. Sometimes simple is best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs Humpty looks very sweet, I'm sure she will be well loved

    ReplyDelete